1. Exclusion of delivery. We will not deliver to P.O. Box addresses or to countries or locations featured within the list found at Countries/locations not delivered to.
2. Costs of delivery. The costs of delivery of the Products will be displayed before you place your order for the Products and will depend on the location of delivery. For deliveries to countries within the European Union there will be a standard delivery fee of £6.50 per package save for special deliveries as described at clause 6 below.
3. Taxes. Note that you may be required to pay local sales taxes, other taxes and government levies in relation to orders of Products for delivery to certain countries. For orders to be delivered to Switzerland, customs tax and VAT are not included in the sales price of Products and will have to be paid by customers separately. For further information, please check here: www.swisspost.com
4. Logistics partner: We will pack your ordered Products and pass them to our logistics partner for delivery. Our current logistics partner is UPS.
5. Time of delivery. Unless otherwise expressly agreed between us, we will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver your order to you as follows:
(a) within one (1) to five (5) working days of the order being placed where delivery is to a location within Germany;
(b) within seven working (7) days of the order being placed where delivery is to a location within the European Union; and
(c) within seven (7) to ten (10) working days of the order being placed where delivery is to a location outside of the European Union subject to clause 1 above.
The above timings apply to orders placed before 11:00pm (CET).
The delivery timings given are subject to the Products ordered clearing customs in the receiving country without issue. We will not be liable for any delays resulting from customs enquiries.
6. Special deliveries. Some large or heavy Products may not qualify for standard delivery and may need to be shipped by freight at a higher cost and with a longer delivery time. You will be advised if this is the case, together with delivery costs and timings, at the time of ordering such Products. Our logistics partner will also contact you to arrange a delivery date for such items.
7. Tracking your delivery. You can track the progress of the delivery of your order via the details supplied within the UPS despatch email that is sent to you following the placement of your order or, by sending an e-mail to, or by calling, our customer service team as follows:
Tel No: +44(0)161 768 1166
8. Part-deliveries. We are entitled to make part-deliveries if this is necessary. In the event that we send you your order in a series of part-deliveries, you will not incur any additional delivery costs.
9. Delivery delays. We will not be responsible for any delay to delivery due to incorrect delivery details supplied by you, or due to events outside our control. Where our supply of Products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you to let you know and take steps to try to minimise the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by such events but in the event of a significant delay you may contact us to cancel/revoke your contract and receive a refund for those Products you have paid for but not received.
10. Damage. Delivery is at our risk and if your Products are damaged during delivery this will be subject to your warranty rights and claims, as set out at clause 8 of our Terms and Conditions of Supply.